The Information we Collect
We will only collect personal information about you and given by you when you register with us, or with a marketing partner and specifically request them to pass your details to us for registration purposes. We will always let you have a copy of all personal information we have about you should you request it.
You are able to update and amend your personal information at any time by emailing email@example.com
You can also unsubscribe from www.arvistapune.com at any time by following the unsubscribe link in our email communications
Purposes for which we use Information about our Users
We collect information about our users for a variety of purposes. These include:
• where you supply information to us in order that we deliver a required service e.g. newsletters relevant to you and your interests, information will be processed by us to supply the information and material which we promise.
• so we can communicate with you in response to a specific action performed by you on this site or one of our affiliate sites, e.g. when you RSVP an Event.
• so we can inform you of new offers and services which may be of interest
• so we can send you news items which are relevant to your interests
• to help us improve and personalise our services, both on our own channels and third party channels
Passing on Information about You
We will not pass on any information provided by you to any third parties unless you specifically consent. We may however disclose aggregate – but not individual – statistics to potential partners and advertisers, such as the number of users we have, their location, etc. If you give your consent, third parties may then occasionally send communications to you to provide information, offers and services that may be of interest to you.
Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
If you have registered to receive one of our regular emails, from time to time we will:
• send you information by email about existing and new services, products and special offers from us; and/or
• send you information by email about related products or services of selected third parties that may be of interest to you, such as hotels, theatre, attractions, events, sport, shopping, restaurants,
These emails will only ever come from us , even when they refer to third party products or services. You will be able to opt out of receiving these emails but, if you do, we will have to stop sending you any type of email.
Keeping information about you secure is very important to us. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information which you send to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Our systems are designed to ensure that your data can only be viewed online if your email and password are correctly input. While we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration to data will not occur, we take many precautions aimed at preventing such occurrences.
You are ultimately responsible for the security of your email and password. Please take care when using and storing them. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. You should log out of your browser at the end of each computer session to ensure that others cannot access your personal information, especially if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet cafe.
Maha Rera# P52100016473